Here it is folks, a review of March 2013 – my top posts and links to other blog posts I found and loved this month (they’re all food-related and mostly sweets… it’s been that kinda month!).
My Top 3 Most Viewed Posts
- Spice Cake and Nanny’s 90th Birthday Party - We had a party for my grandma and I made some yummy cakes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs – Pretty much the best part of Easter
- Oven Roasted Pork Loin and Veggies – Easy, delicious dinner
My Top 10 Favorite Links of the Month
- Cake Pan Cookies Stuffed with Almond Joys (from Vanilla Sugar Blog) – Chocolatey coconut delicousness
- Irish Cream in a cupcake, what more could you want?? (from Pass the Sushi)
- Say this five times fast: Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake (from Wicked Good Kitchen)
- I’ve been on a big guac kick lately and this Cheesy Guacamole (from What’s Gaby Cooking) looks like a great twist on the classic
- And speaking of condiments for tortilla chips, let’s take a look at this Mango Pineapple Salsa (from Brown Eyed Baker)
- This milkshake (from Two Peas and Their Pod) combines two of my favorite things – mint chocolate chip ice cream and brownies
- What’s better than cookies? Cookies with seven different kinds of Easter candy in them (from Picky Palate)!
- The Mexican version of my favorite Italian food, Mexican Lasagna (from Homemade Delish), I’m sold!
- Tilapia with a Creamy Chili Sauce (From Realistic Cooking Ideas), somebody make me this for dinner. Pretty please?
- And last but not least, I have some brown bananas begging to mingle with nutella in this bread (from Eat My Shortbread)
What are your favorite links from March?