I can’t believe it’s already September! My classes start today so my summer is officially over, but it was a great summer full of concerts, days by the pool, and of course, delicious food. Without further ado here is the August addition of a month in review.
My Top 3 Most Viewed Posts
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Greek Yogurt Sour Cream Dipping Sauce – way better than the fast food version
- Blueberry Sugar Cookies - sweet, tangy, delicious
- Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler – juicy fresh peaches topped with a scrumptious cake topping
My Top 10 Favorite Links of the Month
- Starting out with a great cookie recipe for the summer these Zucchini Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies (from Two Peas and Their Pod) look absolutely AMAZING!
- This Tomato Gratin (from The Thankful Heart) looks like a great way to use up the summer tomatoes.
- Caramel Macchiato Ice Cream (from Urban Bakes) seems like the perfect end of summer treat.
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter are a match made in heaven so these Fudgy Brownies with Crunchy Butterfinger Crust (from Life, Love, and Sugar) look heavenly!
- I love anything with Mexican flavors so this Quinoa Fresca (from BB a la Carte) with lime, cilantro, and peppers, sounds delish!
- You can never go wrong with chocolate and these Orange Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies (from Chaos and Cookies) look like a great twist on a classic chocolate chocolate chip cookie.
- Another great treat that I absolutely need to try are these Coconut Rum Blondies (from Gotta Get Baked).
- Macaroni and cheese is my absolute favorite food and this Green Chili, Chicken and Bacon Mac and Cheese (from Picky Palate) looks like a great way to switch up traditional macaroni and cheese!
- Who doesn’t love s’mores? These S’more Milk Chocolate Mousse filled Chocolate Cups with Marshmallow Frosting (from Half Baked Harvest) let you have the flavors of s’mores without the campfire!
- And last, but certainly not least, to welcome fall, the first (of many to come) pumpkin recipes, Pumpkin Ale Brown Butter Blondies (from Uni Homemaker).